Phil St. Moritz
Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Founder & CEO of St. Moritz Security Services, Inc.
1982 – Present
- President & CEO of St. Moritz Building Services, Inc.
1968 – Present
- St. Moritz Labor Services
1998 – Present
- Bill’s Marine Services
2002 – Present
- 100% Stockholder of St. Moritz Security Services, Inc.
Chief Executive Officer
- For over 10 years, Held a senior leadership position at ABM, a $5B publicly traded company, and then at Allied Universal after its acquisition of ABM’s security division. Responsible for business exceeding $100MM annually. Possesses a strong security business background after spending nearly three decades building a wide range of service models and operations across the U.S. and Puerto Rico markets.
- Significant depth of experience in the contract security business. For 12 years, he served as Chief Operating Officer for Atlantic Security. He was the Senior Vice President for Professional Security Bureau for seven years.
President of Commercial Services
- Senior Vice President of Marketing and Operations for St. Moritz Security Services, Inc.
1988 – 2013
- Served as Account Executive, Senior Account Executive, and Director of Marketing until attaining his current position in 2003
- Over 28 years of security experience with St. Moritz Security Services, Inc.
Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Financial Officer for the St. Moritz Group including St. Moritz Security Services, Inc.
2002 – Present
- CPA with over 16 years of experience
- Corporate Officer (Treasurer) for the St. Moritz Group
Senior Vice President
Servicing: IL, MD, Eastern PA, VA, WV, and Washington, DC
- 1983 graduate of Western Illinois University where he earned a BS in Law Enforcement Administration
- Joined SMSSI in August 2010 and serves as the Northeast Regional Director
- Held various senior management positions at Borg Warner Protective Services
1983 – 2001
- Murdoch Security Group
2004 – 2009
SR. VICE PRESIDENT, SALES & MARKETING
- More than 40 years of experience in Service Business Sales, in multiple aspects of Security services, and Electronic Security systems.
- Bachelor American International, Adjunct, Rutgers University, Trenton State “Introduction to Security” and “Security Management,” electives for Criminal Justice, published; “The Evolving Role of the Security Officer,” A. M. Best’s Safety & Security Directory. Member of committee that published white paper: “The Protection of Critical Infrastructure against Terrorist Acts,” NJ Department of Commerce.