- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We do not sell, lend or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third parties outside of the Company, its affiliates, subsidiaries, authorized agents and service providers, operating companies and other related entities.
We may use the information you provided to us to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Information Collection and Usage
If you supply us with your e-mail or mailing address, you may receive occasional mail from us announcing services or promotional events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com indicating your e-mail address or mailing address as applicable and asking us to remove you from our mailing list.
We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you as required by law, including voluntary disclosures to law enforcement agencies and government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate.
In the event the Company is ever sold, we reserve the right to transfer ownership of our e-mail list and other personally identifiable information to the acquiring company. Should this happen, we will instruct the new owners of the company to contact users via e-mail to notify you of the change.
Third Party Collectors of Information
Additionally, you can contact us by writing to:
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. 4600 Clairton Boulevard, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
The effective date of this policy is January 1, 2020.